Friday, June 19, 2009

ARCA Racing


Headed to the ARCA race(s) tomorrow afternoon for a Father's Day treat with my dad - look out, Mansfield! We're back! I wonder if I can find a ride down there - drop out of libraryland and rock it on the track. Road course race on Sunday so my daughter will be a happy girl - she loves to watch the road course races. We are taking her to Mid-Ohio in August for her first live look at a RC Indy race. Loud and dirty, just like her mama! Here is my boy Tony Stewart, winner of the All-Star Race this year, and first in the points standings so far. Take it away, Tony! It's your year, again (Cup champ in 2002 and 2005, for those of you who aren't redneck hicks like me!).

7 comments:

Hit 40 said...

You will be in Columbus??? Cool. Maybe, I could meet you there with one of the boys. I do not take both of them with me. Just not good.

Warn me if you want to pop in so I can clean the 3-D pee spray off that the boys leave behind in the bathroom.

Hit 40 said...

Oh shit!! Hubby just pointed out that it is north of columbus by 90 minutes!!

Hit 40 said...

Oh... me again!!! August is always a bore. Let me know a date if you want to meet up there. Or, you can come down to shop with your girl. I know some fun places. We could use our 40% off A&F discount.

Sharon Rose said...

Wow! sounds like loads of fun! Have a grand time! And I know this is going to sound totally stupid. I do know what Indy cars look like, only because I live within 20+ minutes from the Indy 500 track. But what does ARCA stand for?

rxBambi said...

Thanks PS for asking that question because I didn't know either!
Have fun this weekend!

Michel said...

Have a great time - I didn't understand pretty much anything you said there, but you sound like you're excited and Hit 40 seems excited...so it MUST be exciting.

Have FUN!

PS you know if you meet her, you'll end up all over the blog posted with her kitty and/or giant balls!hahahaha

Mike said...

I think Tony is cool, he has that wreck or win attitude!