Saw this on rxBambi's blog - seemed like an easy enough way to wrap up the work day before heading home to the treadmill and the kids. And cat friends and chinchillas, too, of course.
1. The ice cream truck. The whole business of it - hearing it before we see it, racing to dig up change, and running outside with the neighborhood kids to pick out something sweet and cold. Of course, I do this with my daughter - I'm not running around out there by myself. Not that I wouldn't without her, though.
2. Petting my cats at the end of a long day.
3. Good coffee. Skim milk, no sugar. Especially in the middle of a cold winter.
4. Conversations with my chinchillas. Don't ask.
5. Reading while on the treadmill.
6. Iced tea with lemon.
7. Just lemons.
8. Sleeping with my daughter -she is warm and soft and still likes me.
9. The really obnoxious comic at the back of m magazine. I always color copy it and keep them in a purple folder.
10. Watching races with my dad. I will never be to old for that.