Monday, July 6, 2009

Fireworks and Stuff


I'm not crazy about the word "stuff." Just wanted to mention that. I like more specificity than the word allows.
Here's the important "stuff:" Yes, Otin, Tony won. Duh. Pay attention next time.
Eileen -will catch a pic of the infamous Circle. Remember when we used to drive the wrong way on it, late at night, back when the cops headquartered at the Old Town Hall? Oh, the memories and the stupidity.
Oh, the fireworks pictures are on my computer at home. Meanwhile, I will leave Eileen with a picture of my daughter wrestling with a sparkler.

2 comments:

Hit 40 said...

I have never given the boys sparklers. They are such spases that I figure that they would burn themselves or each other.

Ok - maybe I am a little overprotective!!!

Hit 40 said...

You have to go back to Michel's and see the comment that I left :-)